Benefits of VA Loans
- You can buy a home with no money down.
- You can refinance your home up to 100% of the value of your home
- You never have to pay PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- Sellers can pay your closing costs
- If you already have a VA Loan you might be eligible for a VA Streamline Refinance
- Disabled Veterans may qualify for a waiver of the Funding Fee if they recieve any disability payments from the VA or if they are considereted to be atleast 10% disabled
Who is eligible for a VA Loan?
As a rule of thumb, almost all active duty or honorably discharged service memrs are eligivbe for a VA loan
You may be eligible for a VA loan if any one these statements describes you:
- I served 181 days during peacetime. (Active Duty)
- I served 90 days during wartime. (Active Duty)
- I served 6 years in the Reserves or National Guard.
- I am the spouse of service member who was killed in the line of duty.
- I currently receive disability payments from the VA.